HOME > PRODUCTS > LED Flood Lights

LED Flood Lights

LED Flood Light is designed for outdoor and indoor lighting purpose, and helps to improve visibility, enhance safety, and cut down energy consumption. Innovations and leading technologies can always be found in every of the flood lights, and that’s exactly what forms their unrivaled performance. Choose from Yaham portfolios, light better, save remarkably, and enjoy the great durability.

What is led flood lights?

LED flood light is a point light source that can illuminate evenly in all directions. Its irradiation range can be adjusted arbitrarily.LED Flood Light is designed for outdoor and indoor lighting purpose,and most of them are usually use of high-powered light sources to illuminate a large outdoor space.It’s an ideal replacement for traditional MH/HPS lamps to cut down energy consumption and improve lighting performance,and helps to improve visibility and enhance safety.There are three main types of flood lighting applications: facade, sign, and general area. For example,use LED flood light to accentuate the architectural features of a historical or impressive building.The other is general safety area lighting for sporting events.These type of LED flood lights are usually installed at a higher position to illuminate a larger area.All in all,almost all large-area lighting fixtures used outdoors can be regarded as LED floodlights.

Top reason why you should choose led flood lights?

1.More energy efficient

Whether you are lighting for commercial purposes, sports, recreation, public amenity, private garden or home living space,you can significantly reduce electricity bills by choosing the right LED flood lights.LED flood lights are far more energy efficient than othermethods of generating light(such as fluorescent light and halogen lamp),and the reduction in energy consumption is staggering. According to research, LED lights are up to 80% more efficient than traditional lighting such as CFL and incandescent lights. LED lights can convert 95% of the energy into light and the remaining 5% can be converted into heat. On the contrary,the fluorescent lights which can convert 95% of energy to heat and only 5% into light.

Traditional light sources will contribute to environmental issues such as air pollution and global warming.Metal halide lamps produce UV radiation which can be very harmful to humans. They convert 95% of the electricity they pull into heat (not lighting) and most contain dangerous components such as mercury. LED flood lights do not produce any UV radiation and hazardous components.They only convert 5% of the electricity to become heat, leading to lower carbon footprint,which means they don't produce excessive heat.Meanwhile,LED flood lights are generally designed to have a specified beam angle to direct the light to where it is needed, eliminating or minimizing light pollution.

3.Great durability
As an ideal tool for outdoor sports, LED flood lights must be rugged and durable. Most flood lights are water-resistant, effectively protecting the external humid environment. In addition, they can withstand snow and extreme temperatures, and they do not affect use in harsh environments.Have a long life that reduce maintenance costs,and they can meet a variety of outdoor needs.

4.Multiple color temperature options
In order to meet various indoor and outdoor lighting needs, most LED floodlights generally have a variety of color temperatures to choose from to best suit your application or personal taste. Generally, cool white LED flood lights are selected to illuminate the area of sports activities, which can display the true colors of objects without visual fatigue, while the warm white version of the light is more comfortable,and is in a softer atmosphere area (such as entertainment and leisure facilities or office space ) is preferred.

Indoor and outdoor lighting plays an important role in our daily life, especially for those who work or play outdoors, they need the ideal visual performance to meet the environmental requirements of work and play. Choosing the right lights and installing them in the right places can make our lives more convenient and comfortable, reduce more unnecessary expenses and hassles, and let us create more value with peace of mind.




Address: 118 Yongfu Rd, Baoan, Shenzhen, P.R.China.

Get Dialux supported recommendation and very competitive quotation!
  • verification code

Copyright © 2024 Yaham Optoelectronics Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy

Yaham Lighting is a professional LED Flood Light, LED Street Light, LED High Bay Light manufacturer, we are looking for Sole Distributors/Agents worldwide.

certificates certificates certificates certificates certificates certificates certificates certificates certificates certificates certificates